What Our Parents Say...
The comments below are from our recent parental questionnaire - April/May 2015:
My husband and I are very impressed with the progress E is making and the attention he gets here. We were initially unsure about sending him here but am pleased to say my concerns have been addressed and feel the teaching here is excellent (YR Parent).
Reception is fantastic!! My son loves it here and so do I (YR Parent).
My children are being assessed for ADHD after the school pointed it our. The teachers have been amazing with support to both me and my children and my children really show them respect (YN, 1 & 3 Parent).
Teachers are very helpful including reception staff. Communication between school and us is, and has been, fantastic (Y2 Parent).
Vast improvement in the last 18 months (Y2 Parent).
All staff at Elmhurst are excellent, as is the behaviour (Y4 Parent).
As a father I am very happy. All school staff work very hard, especially the Headteacher, who is a very hardworking lady. Well done (Y1 Parent).
G struggles with her concentration and is a bit behind academically, but I feel that the school offers her lots of help and support so that G can achieve her best (Y2 Parent).
The work of all school staff is excellent (Y3 Parent).
- The school has helped the whole family at every turn and has gone above and beyond to help our daughter. For that, thank you does not express it enough and we recommend the school at any opportunity (Y2 Parent).
- My son and I filled out this form together and I am proud to say with the support from Elmhurst’s teachers he can read each question well to me. This shows he has been well-taught at Elmhurst. I attend school trips with Elmhurst and am always willing to volunteer as the children have always been well behaved (Y4 Parent).
- L has some learning still to do but overall I am happy with his progress (Y4 Parent).
- My children are very settled and enjoy Elmhurst (Y5 Parent).
- I have been very happy with the school. The teachers have been brilliant. The atmosphere is great, positive fun and well organised (Y1 Parent).
- I am always happy and satisfied with all the staff. Well done (Y4 Parent).
- Everything is going very well in the school. Well done and thanks (Y3 Parent).
- All of my children have made great progress at Elmhurst and my eldest has extra support and encouragement. Great school and great teachers (YN, 1 & 3 Parent).